Subject: [Leica] Leica CL question
From: "John Brubaker" <photoman@novagate.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 10:46:53 -0500

Hi All - I have a Leica CL camera in front of me, which I may purchase, but
I'm not entirely sure how the meter is supposed to work.  Does it matter
whether shutter speed or f-stop is set first?  Does the meter tell you when
the light level is not sufficient for a reading?  Is it strictly a spot
meter?  Any information, or reference to a Web location would be
appreciated.
 Thanks --- John.