Subject: Re: [Leica] First impressions
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:43:13 -0800

Alex Brattell wrote:

<snip>After 15 years of carrying a Pentax LX around every day, I have
scared my
>credit card shitless and bought a new M6 and one lens.
<snip>

I couldn't stop laughing after I read your message.  It is interesting that
the longer you use Leica equipment, you realize it only hurts once when you
buy it.  In some ways, the Leica M6 is a bargain. (Don't tell Leica)  You
only have to buy it once and it can last you a lifetime and your kid's
lifetimes as well.  I can't say that about many consumer items.  Its
cheaper to maintain than a car and it even takes nice pictures too...

Enjoy.

Richard Clompus