Subject: Re: [Leica] restore M4? and roll call
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:43:36 -0700

Thank you, Bill.

Fortunately, the vulcanite on my camera's okay, and in any event, I own the
spanners and other tools needed to disassemble the camera for leatherette
replacement, should it ever be necessary.

That top plate is awfully pricey, but I may indulge myself there if a killer
deal on am M6 does not emerge. I'm not putting a really hefty premium on the
newer camera, since I'm a little doubtful of whether I'll get to my location
with the meter batteries alive, and I don't want to carry it uncocked or set
to "B" (when was the last time you encountered a fast-moving photo op
calling for either )

Jeff