Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Manual - 1953
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:20:51 +0500

Hello Jeff,

	The majority of the article is on enlarging in general and only refers to
Leica specifically when talking about the effects of enlargement - light
sources.  "A reasonable compromise between collimated light and diffused
light lies in the use of a Leitz enlarger that has a diffused source and a
single-element condenser.  Agreeable results are obtained form this
combination".

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal