Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 HMF User Report ( Long )
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:38:27 +0100

Frank,

thanks for your description. I've "felt" the M6-0.85 in 2 different
shops, and I agree: While it's more fun to use the 35 mm on the M6,
the 50 mm is more nice on the M6-0.85. Without shade, even the Noctilux
does not take much of the frame.

I disagree in one point: In my impression, the M6-085 viewer is more
bright than the viewer of the M3. The M3 viewer has a very slight
background color.

Since I'm left eye dominant, it's fruitless to keep both eyes open :)

Alf