Subject: Re: [Leica] Historical Campaign, before memories vanish.
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:48:58 +0100

Lucien,

Ich erinere mich noch ein wenig an der deutche Sprache...
Mais, bien s=FBr, je parle aussi fran=E7ais...
I think that I would be difficult to get informations from leica people,
because they are not suppose to say everything about their politics...I know
some people at "leica france" but not in the photography department, mostly
in microscopy. They know something but not that much...
By the way, I'm a scientist, an I not using the so-called "langue de=
 bois"...
Thib.