Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting?
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:18:06 -0700

Could someone fill me in on the details regarding the LHSA meeting that was
supposed to occur in Denver? Time, place, non-members allowed, etc?

Also, are these events a good place to go shopping? I am interested in
picking up one or more of the following items this year (are my price goals
realistic):

M6 (black) Aiming for $1300 for nice, non-bashed one.
90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit (current, or preceding version) $450?
35/2.0 Summicron (ditto) $575?
(question-newest lenses better in all respects than previous vers or..?)
IIIf, IIIc-sub $300 range, pretty and fully functional (slow speeds off, no
problem), but below collector's grade, possibly with some 5 cm collapseable.
Strict historical accuracy not an issue.
Thanks
Jeff