Subject: [Leica] Fotografie 2/98
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 12:11:45 +1100

G'day all,

I've just opened the last Magazine to arrive from Leica, Fotographie 2/98.
I'm interested in how its journey to Australia relates to its arrival at
other destinations, as I seem to get this journal faster than some of the
others which I get from overseas.

This issue covers a range of portfolios [5 in all], a Leica solution to
those storing digital images on computer (sadly not a Mac :-(], a report
from the Nagano photo lab, tips on tripod use, close up work, and
composition, reports on Kodak ektachrome 200 and Konica monochrome film and
a detailed discussion of the M6[.85] and details of the Tri-elmar. A great
issue.

Now back to more pressing issues, can I get an adaptor to use the R series
lens on the M, in particular could the 15mm super Elmar be used with an M
back in an emergency?

Alastair Firkin,