Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotografie
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 98 18:45:16 +0100

On 17-02-1998 13:39 Johnsson Stefan wrote:

>I have a question concerning subscription to Leica Fotografie
>International. Since the beginning of december last year I have been
>trying to subscribe to Leica Fotografie International through Umschau
>Zeitschriftenverlag in Germany, but in vain. I have both sent letters
>and made a phone call.
(snip)

>/Stefan

Stefan,

try contacting Mr. Dinges (Mr. K=F6nig's successor) at fax number +49 =
69 2600609 or phone number +49 69 2600632. I have always received =
prompt action in the past but then, I always wrote in German.
My subscription to Leica Fotografie International was first in =
English, but now in German. I always dealt with Umschau Verlag =
directly, although their publications are also sold locally in =
Belgium through an established dealer over here (Photo Arts).

Pascal

PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet