Subject: RE: [Leica] Need Help With Travel Kit
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 16:11:00 +0000

Richard    wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have noticed that more than a few of the photographers on this list
travel a bit.  I have been asked to lecture in Israel this May.  I hope to
take the rest of the week off for scuba diving in the Red Sea and then a
tour of Jerusalem and some other sites.  I've never been to Israel.  Big
dream for me.

Richard,
Lens focal length choice is up to you, but you will find a large difference
between the dark and light situations there, so some fast lenses will help.
My first choice was a 35 Summilux, but conversely it was sometimes touch and
go regarding overexposure when outside and not being able to stop down
further than f16...
Why not shoot colour snaps on the TVS (whatever) and keep the 2 M6s for fast
and slow b/w film?

Jem