Subject: [Leica] Re: Rollei QZ 35
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:30:18 -0500

> Don,

I think that you are being a little hard on both the Rollei QZ35 and Porsche Design.
While I agree that at the price quoted, which does include the sophisticated electronic
flash, I would expect interchangeable lenses, the camera at least on paper is very
sophisticated.  I would like to hear from anyone who owns or has used the camera.

Porsche Design is subsidiary that is a design think tank concerned with ergonomics and not
to be confused with automobile engineering.  They certainly did NOT design the lens or IC
chip. They have a good reputation and there is no reason to disparage  them for designing
the ergonomics of a camera.

Just my two cents

Regards,

Paul T. Collura