Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: 75 summilux
From: Kim Sherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 12:26:26 -0600

paul (and lugnuts),

my recently acquired 75 Summilux (latest with built-in shade) was =
purchased from Jim Kuehl in mint condition w/caps for $1595, including =
shipping.  i thought it to be a reasonable price. =20

can any of you tell me what is considered to be a "good price" for a =
mint- or exc++ Noctilux?  I don't need one in mint condition =
(cosmetically); just one with perfect optics.

thanks, kim