Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm Noctilux-M f1
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 23:49:05 EST

Ted:

Your recent comment on the "pleasant" surprises awaiting us with wide open
Noctilux shooting.... yielding plasing sharpness-of-subject (figure), and
glow-and-deepness-of-bokeh (ground)  (my paraphrasing?) has peaked my
interest!

That such a push for simplicity with Noctilux Photography (as in no other F
stops) sets the stage for "many pleasant surprises" ...seems intuitively
correct to me.

Now, Ted, I haven't done this in any systematic fashion (exploring this
dimension of image capture with the Noctilux- as in "Nocticapture"?) ; but,
you have successfully
m-o-t-i-v-a-t-e-d  me to do so!   Thanks.

Nocticapture, Over and Out,

Leon
LP6@aol.com