Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Loading film
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:34:04 -0500

Richard wrote:

<<<<The hard part is holding the baseplate between your teeth as you
change film.  Its hard not to look silly when doing this <bg>.>>>>

Hi Richard,

Hey that's one of the "cool looking things" of being an M6 user.  Looking
like a pirate with the base plate between your teeth! :)

The dangerous part is to be running like this and begin drooling at the
same time all over the base plate! :)

I was doing a shoot on dentistry a couple of days ago and my dentist saw me
with the base plate clenched in my teeth and he damn near choked.

"After I went to all the trouble to cap those teeth and your grinding on a
metal part of your camera!  OK Keep doing it!  I need another winter
holiday!"  Then he smiled and winked.

But what else can you do with it, but keep it in your teeth, that's partly
why we have them, M6's and teeth! :)

ted

ted