Subject: [Leica] Epson Stylus Photo printer
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 13:39:20 -0500

B&H in NYC has the Epson Stylus Photo printer on sale for $349.  It made me
wonder whether they are clearing the way for a new model, but I took the
plunge anyway.  I also bought a Nikon Coolscan II (LS-20) scanner.  Now all
I have to do is get them up and running and get myself up and running.
Thanks to all who helped move me along the road to digital processing.
(The LUG rarely votes against spending money on photography :)

It strikes me as somewhat ironic that I am processing the output from 50
year old cameras (M3 and IIIf) in a way that could not even have been
envisioned when they were designed and produced.  Shows the adaptability of
Leicas!!

Steve