Subject: Re: [Leica] Metering Question
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:53:26 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
>How do LUG'ers obtain accurate exposures in a situation like this?  Are
>handheld meters widely used with M cameras other than the M6?

I use a Pentax Digital Spotmeter, and could hardly think of a thing I'd
change about it (Tape that ISO dial or something)  With it's help, I've
gotten many a gorgeous 'chrome. As it reads out in EVs, there's never any
doubt as to the scene's contrast range, whereas, were it to read out in
shutter speeds and apertures, you'd have to mentally convert into same.