Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 wish lists
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 07:08:26 -0500

Dan,

In my humble opininion the FM2 feels like a toy compared to the M6. In
large part though you are correct in that the aura of great photographers
having used the camera to create some of modern history's most memorable
photographs bodes well for the Leica camera.

Now the F3HP feels like a tool.

Steve