Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I like my M6
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 06:50:21 -0500

I like my M6 because my M4 wore out and the meter is handy. But I am also
part of the enthusiastic minority that  appreciates the M5. The build
quality,stability, the very sensitive spot metering capability with readout
in the finder, and the clever overhanging shutterspeed dial compensate for
the extra size and weight compared to the Mn(n=1,2,3,4,6).
regards, Andrew Jordan