Subject: Re: [Leica] Viewfinder frame coverage
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 19:43:10 -0600

At 09:01 AM 2/12/98 -0500, you wrote:

>around 90-92%. The 100% coverage from my Nikon F4 pleases me all the
>time

You like having the outside of your frames that you see covered with the
slide mounts? That's one thing I don't like about 100 per cent viewfinders.
I have much better luck with Leica's SLRs getting the frame right with
slide mounts.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

Albert Einstein