Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Viewfinder: when does the lens come into view?
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:04:39 -0800

I'm playing with little velcro dots at the bottom of the stupid thing, but
have yet to find the right solution.

That cap is a real love-hate relationship.

Back in the olden days I used baby food jar covers that were very similar
to a small shower cap. I don't know if they still make them but I think I
will look.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA