Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lens Comparisons with Color Neg Film
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 02:16:05 EST

  >Ooops - Sorry Erwin - I was thinking of my nephew Irwin<

<<  >>
  That is very true - Irwin has already illustrated my point that films other
  than the high resolultion chromes and those B&W under 100ASA  have
  have the very neccessary resolution to differentiate the slight differences
  between high quality lenses.
  Since your eye will adjust to thinking that something is sharp & crisp
  when it really isn't, I personally will use a 25ASA Chrome & project
  them side by side,  as I find the use of a loupe & light table a little
 awkward.

  Marvin