Subject: [Leica] RE: De Mornay Budd For Sale
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:55:00 +0000

DeMornay Budd reflex housing for Leica rangefinder with 50mm Summar or
Summitar.  See page 62 of Marc James Small's book _Non-Leitz LEICA
Thread-Mount Lenses_ for a photo of this incredibly well built waist level
finder.  They are rare/difficult to find because not all that many were made
(they were over engineered and over built).  This one is in mint-/ex+
condition with original fitted leather case.  $75.

I couldn't see any name or address with this posting, but I'm interested in
the device.
Please mail me to establish carriage etc...

Jem
(jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk)