Subject: Re: [Leica] Ramblings
From: David Guidry <Dave-Sherry@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 07:42:18 -0600

Yes Dave this is true. Also Kodak and the others saw an opportunity to get
back photofinishing volume with APS. The APS equipment is far too expensive
for most small independent mini-labs. These same mini-labs began to take an
awful lot of rolls away from Kodak in the early 1980's. I believe the
biggies wanted the business back.

Dave Guidry