Subject: [Leica] R: Guido's station wagon (off topic) :-)
From: "Guido Ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 22:29:07 +0100

My LUG and station wagon friend
thank you for your nice reply.
I must confess you that I have a Station Wagon car!
I have a "simple" AUDI AVANT.
yours BMW touring is very very good one.
But to go back to my E-mail :-) you really think that the
"State of Art" in car world is a Station Wagon?
When you go to sleep.....your dream car is a Station Wagon
or a BMW 850 CSI ? :-)
Don't damn me,  for me a your StationWagon (I have one
smaller than your) is like a Nikon F5 but BMW coupe' 850 CSI
is Leica R8 :-)

Let me know...
Friendly

       Guido Ridoli