Subject: [Leica] Billingham Alice bag (FS?)
From: "Robert Ardinger, Jr." <rardinge@KUHUB.CC.UKANS.EDU>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 13:42:45 -0600

I have a very nice, very new khaki Billingham Alice bag for sale (Alice =
Leica spelt inside out). I purchased about 3 months ago for my new M6. I
bought the bag based on printed and WWW information, I never was able to
see the bag prior to buying it.

I love the bag and it is very easy to work out of but I am finding it a bit
too big for my modest (and unlikely to expand) M "system" (M6 35/2 50/2
90/2.8T-E).  On a recent trip I found a more compact but much less elegant
Tamrac bag that overall fits my needs better (I use a coupling ring for the
2 lenses not on the camera and carry no flash so I am not really carrying
much). The Alice bag is about the size of a Domke F6 "A Little Bit Smaller
Bag". The Alice bag could hold my setup and perhaps one other M body and
small lens and/or small flash.

I bought it when there was a rebate on these bags ( the list price appears
to be about $190 - $195) and am reflecting that in my asking price of $125.
 I will also pay UPS shipping to the cont. US.  The bag looks essentially
new with no visible marks or stains on the fabric.  The leather locking
straps have a bit of usual wear from opening and closing the bag.

I would like to keep the bag but my wife was with me when I bought the
Tamrac case and asked why.......("you already have several camera bags,
cameras, etc.).  To make a quick peace I told her that if I was sure I
would not use it much I would try to sell it.

e-mail / call if interested  (and kind of hoping no one is)

Robert Ardinger
rardinge@kumc.edu
rardinge@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
(913)236-5843(H)