Subject: Re: [Leica] Trimar at PMA! Hot Tip, Guys! Bring Checkbooks!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 10:41:22 -0600

At 02:13 AM 2/7/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Since then, we've had the 35-70, 80-200 and possibly the R8 (which has a few
>previously Contax exclusive features, such as the spot-flash meter of the
RTS3).

Though the R8 is a Leica design, and manufactured in Germany by Leica,
that's pretty insightful. There must be some collaboration going on there.
But I woudn't assume it's Leica that's on the receiving end all the time. I
suspect it could be going both ways. Whatever, I'm for it if it means
better toys for us.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...