Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Hologon 16
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 05:11:48 -0500

Dieter: Wilkommen!  The Hologon 16mm sounds like a real bargain-if  one
really needs  it. For many years my superwide needs have been met by the
superb 21mm f 3.4 Super-Angulon  M and the very good 21mm f4 SA R. I think
if you are nostalgic for the old Wetzlar quality, the M4 is the pinnacle of
ergonomic  design engineering. Alas, I traded mine for a chrome M6 and I am
very pleased with its performance. In addition, you get an excellent silicon
diode through the lens meter. I am sure you have read the posts about the
M6/0.85; you may want to purchase that if your taste is for longer focal
length lenses.

Regards, Andrew Jordan
220 miles north of the White House "scandals"