Subject: Re: [Leica] Jazz Photography
From: "usinet.srlond" <srlondon@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 23:26:15 -0500

>The
>Kodak 3200 film is just plain ugly in my opinion, while the Fuji is plain
>gorgeous.

If you can get away with 1600, you have other options, but if you need
the extra stop (3200) or even more than that for other applications
(night outdoors shots, surveillance, etc) it can be pushed even higher.
Although I dislike the golf ball-sized grain at higher speeds, I was
amazed how much of it disappears when the "despeckle" filter is applied
to a high-res image in photoshop.