Subject: [Leica] A few sneak previews from my SE Asia trip....
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 18:34:25 -0800

I am in the midddle of scanning hundreds of slides from my trip to Bangkok,
Hong Kong, and the island of Bali.  If you'd like to see some previews
(and PLEASE offer your honest comments, if you will), here are the URLs:

- -1-
Local butcher in a covered market in Hong Kong
(R8, 35/1.4 at 1.4 on Velvia, handheld, no flash)

http://www.5senses.com/worldview/hk-market.jpg

- -2-
A statue inside the Royal Temple in Bangkok
(R8, 80/1.4 at 5.6 on Velvia, handheld, no flash)

http://www.5senses.com/worldview/bkk-royaltemple-03.jpg

- -3-
Traditional Thai dancers at a dinner-dance performance at the
Sala Rim Naam restaurant, across the river from the world-famous
Oriental Hotel in Bangkok
(R8, 80/1.4 at 1.4 on Velvia, handheld, no flash)

http://www.5senses.com/worldview/bkk-sala-rim-naam-04.jpg

I would definitely appreciate honest comments on the scans themselves,
as well as my photography.  I think scenes 1 and 3 show the amazing
low-light capabilities of the Summilux-R lenses.

Francesco Sanfilippo
fls@5senses.com

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions