Subject: [Leica] I have started to scan some of the first images form the 35-70 f/4 Vario-Elamr-R. If you would like
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 16:00:13 -0800

I have started to scan some of the first images form the 35-70 f/4 Vario-Elamr-R.  If you would like to see some look at :

http://amishalom.org/images/amy.jpg
http://amishalom.org/images/amyshirt.jpg
http://amishalom.org/images/heather.jpg
http://amishalom.org/images/locket.jpg

amyshirt.jpg and locket.jpg are detail images, while the other two are full frame.  If the detail is about 8 inches wide on your monitor, it would be equivalent to a 32 x 48 inch print!

Tech stuff:  Shot handheld with 35-70 f/4 Vario-Elmar-R at 35mm focal length on an R4sP using bounce flash from a Braun at f/4 & 1/100 sec. on Konica VX100, scanned negative with HP PhotoSmart scanner into PhotoShop, used Photoshop Auto Levels adjustment to image, saved as JPG with 3 pass and medium compression.

More images to follow.  I think locket.jpg is rather impressive.

Bob Rose