Subject: [Leica] 100/2.8 Apo Lens Question
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 11:45:30 -0800

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I bought a new 100/2.8 apo macro last year right before they were available
with a ROM chip.  I intend to use it for macro work using a Metz flash with
the latest electronic connections with an R8.

Will my flash exposures benefit in macro photos by having the ROM chip
installed in this lens by Leica?

The only down side other than the cost is once the lens is converted to
ROM, I will no longer be able to use it on my Leicaflex SL.

Happy Shooting,

Richard Clompus