Subject: Re: [Leica] Macro Question (more)
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 06:14:01 -0500

>Since the DOF will be the same, with any lens, for the same image size,
>choose the 100mm APO Macro. It's one of the most outstanding lenses ever
>produced.
>
>Jim

Jim: I know you as well as all users are very impressed with the 100mm f2.8
apo macro lens. Question: I like my 90mm Summicron-R very much. Would it
make any sense to trade the f2 lens for the apo lens?  Or do you see
justification for having both lenses?

Regards, Andrew Jordan

Your comment on the 12585 vs. 12504 sunshades was very helpful.