Subject: [Leica] Ball Head
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 17:31:42 -0500

At 02:53 PM 2/4/98 -0500, Duane Birkey wrote:
>In the case of the Bogen tripods, they use a
>larger screw mount than the Leica ball head so you got to buy an
>adapter piece to use one.

Well, I have both the large and the small ball head and both screw neatly
into a Bogen 3030 or 3047 head -- these ball heads use the standard 1/4" by
20 tpi thread.  The older ball heads have a reversible camera plate so they
can be used on 1/4" or 3/8" threaded cameras.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!