Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica CL Eyepiece Correction
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 11:09:00 +0000

Richard Ogden
rjo@provider.co.uk
**************
wrote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 ----------
I have recently bought a Leica CL outfit and notice in the 1974 General
Catalogue (p49) that eyepiece correction lenses were made for it (14 081).
As a spectacle wearer a +3 lens would enable me to use the camera more
easily, but I have been unable to track down what I imagine is a pretty
hard to come by item.

Can anyone help, perhaps by suggesting the names of any stores in the U.S.
that I could approach. Many thanks in anticipation of your help.'

Richard,
I had seen an advert in the British AP for a CL +2 dioptre correction lens.
I had thought I'd posted the details, but couldn't have done. I'll try to
dig the details out, though you'll have to bear with me!.... It'll be at the
bottom of a pile of stuff...

Jem
jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk