Subject: Re: [Leica] Durst A600 Enlarger question
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:29:14 -0500

An interesting thing I miss about my Durst 600 series enlarger was the fact
that you could tilt the film plane, shift it, and by tilting the easel, use
the Scheimflug effect and make pretty good corrections a la view camera
right in the darkroom. I have a few prints of buildings taken with
Panatomic-F that people though I used a view camera to take!
dwpost@msn.com