Subject: Re: [Leica] Above AF
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:25:10 EST

Bob:  It is hard to deny that my (Point-and-Shoot) Minilux is a Leica when I
look at the glass on the front of that camera.  Look for yourself, and if you
can't see Leica quality, then you must be blinded by some light, or some dark.

I appreciate your attitude toward striving for perfection, but the Leica
quality can be built into a point and shoot.

If mechanical, not automatic, function is what you really are praising, then
buy any old camera, berate any newer one which has auto functions, and enjoy
yourself.

I love the results from my Minilux...and my M's, and my R's.  And they are all
Leicas.