Subject: Re: [Leica] Contax SLR Lens Line
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 15:48:00 -0500

Mike,

I agree. No point in shooting 1000 rolls for one picture or for 10. I think
my goal would be to shoot three or four to get one or two, something along
that ratio. If I were lucky I might get more useable shots. What will be
done when digital is the editor's choice and you need to lug a notebook
just to store those 36000 pictures for those 1000 rolls. Mind boggling.

Steve

PS. I sure wish someone would take on my lens hood question for my
Steinheil Culminar. I have not idea which lens hood to seek for it.

[snipped]