Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:49:56 -0600

At 09:55 AM 2/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>There are big names and then there's HCB

I don't think he's the ultimate photographer. He's great, and all that.
Don't get me wrong, but there there are other photographers who I prefer to
him. And as far as the magazine industry, they don't care who he is, they
don't publish pictures they don't like.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
he, who cannot, is a fool;
and he, who dares not, is a slave.

William Drumond, Scottish writer  (1585-1649)