Subject: [Leica] Mail failure
From: postmaster%RELIGION.MR.BBC@nr-comms.radio.bbc.co.uk
Date: 31 Jan 98 13:06:00 GMT

FROM: BBCNORTH/RELIGION/POSTMASTER
TO: 'leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us'                        DATE: 31-01-98
                                                               TIME: 13:04
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[008] Failure delivering user mail due to mailbag contention.
Mail item was not delivered to:
  BBCNORTH/RELIGION/KIMEJ44

DATE:  01-30-98     TIME:  20:10
FROM:  MHS:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

TO:  MHS:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
SUBJECT:  Re: [Leica] Leica R 8 Motor-Winder arriv
PRIORITY:

Original Subject:
Re: [Leica] Leica R 8 Motor-Winder arrived and worksexcellent!!

Lucien,

Je crois q'il a recu beaucoup Motor-Winders. Five at least!

Steve