Subject: Re: [Leica] POP and Chrome Finishes
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 22:10:19 -0600

At 11:42 AM 1/31/98 -0800, you wrote:=20

> But don't take my word for it.=A0 Corner them at a camera show and make
> the statement that the M6 chrome finish is as good as the M4 and earlier
> cameras.=A0 They will have a difficult time containing their laughter.

Yeah, these are the same guys who tell us that Canadian versions are=
 inferior,
when it's in their economic benefit to make the market more "precious" by
creating smaller and smaller pools of certain kinds of equipment.=20
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.