Subject: [Leica] screw mnt. adapters
From: dalbey@biology.ucsc.edu (Mike Dalbey)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 17:46:44 -0700

Hello,

I don't have a Leica camera but I have several older microscopes with
"Leica screw mount" camera mounts. I would appreciate information regarding
sources for adapters that would allow me to use Pentax, Nikon, Olympus or
other currently available SLR's on these microscopes. The local sources and
suppliers I have contacted were all optimistic at first but in the end
came up empty handed. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Please reply to me directly, as I am not subscribed to the list.

Mike Dalbey
dalbey@biology.ucsc.edu

Mike Dalbey
Biology Dept.