Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 16:53:59 -0500

Maybe I'm a just a silly provincial guy!
It would, however, explain the greater optical and mechanical integrity of
the Leitz lenses.
While I am not trying to be pithy, I would ask if you have a hypothesis to
explain the disparity. This is an open ongoing discussion, and if I am
wrong, please, please tell me how I err, so I can learn....
Fair 'nuff?
dwpost@msn.com