Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 15:49:27 -0500

Paul van Peenan wrote:  (better known as PvP) :)

<<<Yes, Ted, but more importantly, one would then be on the shadow-side
which is where Capa should have been in the first place;)

Hi Paul,

Your right and when Donal does the re-shoot I'm sure he'll take that into
consideration. :)  Although it might place him a tad in the line of fire.:)

But he's one of the good guys and uses Leicas and has been trying to get me
to loan him my R8 and I will I get my winder or motor and he gets me a trip
to SD!:)

Paul, that's just a gentle dig at him, I'll undoubtly rue the day I did it.
:)

ted