Subject: Re: [Leica] Chance from R to Nikon?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 08:06:48 -0500

Thib. wrote:

>So I'm doing the following : I remove the
>prism of the F4, replace it with the video camera device that allows : =

>i) to film everything through the viewfinder
>ii) to take a picture or a bunch of pictures anytime you need
>The F4 is the only one to offer that feature especially if you consider
that
>I'm working with a 250 frames databack. I think you understand! =

>The emergence of the mattrix metering definitely increased the quality o=
>exposure because it works alone! =

Thib,

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that you lose the Matrix =

if you remove the prism DP20.
The cells responsible for the matrix- and centre-weighted modes =

are located inside the finder next to the eyepiece.
With you video camera device, you will have only the spot meter.

Do you have an other experience with you F4 + video ?

Lucien
BELGIUM