Subject: Re: R: [Leica] Noctilux
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 02:37:17 -0500

Donal wrote:

<<<<Each time you have the man jump over the  puddle you shoot at a
different f-stop.>>>>>>

Donal,

I recall we had some discussion on the LUG last year about whether HCB had
the guy jump across the puddle more than once. What I don't tremember is
did any one say that the picture we all know so well id one of a half dozen
or more frames.

Now don't spoil my weekend and tell me HCB's great "decisive moment" puddle
jump photograph is a re-enactedment?  It isn't is guys?

Now Donal, I think I'll pass on the re-enactment of the dying Spanish
soldier simply because to this point in my life anyone shooting in my
direction have always missed! Close, but not a hit! :)

Maybe one of the more adventuresome Lugnuts could do it and try to get the
reverse angle with a motor-driven R8 as the round was impacting. :)

Hell of a picture! It could be billed as, "His last shot was his best!":)

ted