Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V2 #125
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:04:58 EST

<< The Contax 21mm, by its published MTF, is the finest sub 28mm lens ever to
be  MTF'ed. Its performance on the bench would easily beat most 50mm's at
their best  apertures. As far as I know, this is the finest SLR 21mm ever
made.

I use this lens and can verify this statement.  It is almost as good as the
Contax G series 21 mm 2.8.  I am presently waiting for delivery of the Leica M
28 2.8 and am anxious to do a comparison of the three lenses.

Tom Shea