Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 Announcement
From: "A S Jordan" <andrewsjordan@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 17:48:12 -0500

- --

>Attention all admirers of LEICA M-photography: Now, a second model is
>available - the LEICA M6 has a completely redesigned viewfinder with higher
>magnification.
Frank: In a post on January 12 I suggested somewhat in jest to call the new
version of the M6 model M6.3. There was no response from the "elves"  to
that post. (My rationale: 1. the camera is an M6 with M3-like viewfinder;2.
Leica has already used the decimal model name as in the case of the R6.2.)

       Regads, Andrew Jordan
35 miles south of LEICA USA