Subject: Re: [Leica] Storage Question
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 19:40:57 +0000

I asked this question some years ago of a well-known Leica
technician.  The method recommended was shutter tripped (or released)
and speed set to B.

Roy

On 28 Jan 98 at 18:32, CapsTeeth wrote:

> This question may have been asked a long time ago, but not since
> I've been receiving this list, so here goes:   What is the concensus
> among Leica collectors (if there is a concensus!) as to how to store
> bodies (screw-mount and M-mount)--with the shutter cocked or
> released?  I've heard that ( with particularly the screw-mounts)
   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.