Subject: Re: [Leica] slightly off topic
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 20:21:55 -0800

Ach, the age old question.  I assume you are comfortable with you wife.  =
Why should a camera be different??? You seem to be most comfortable with =
the R System.  If it were me, I think I would take the R =
system(comfort).  But I would seriously consider taking the M with a =
lens of 35 mm or less.  This would give you the opportunity to take fast =
photos in constricted spaces.  Also, by having just one lens for the M, =
you would be forced to become more comfortable with rf framing and would =
learn to make do under the circumstances.  This would give you the =
experience of the R comfort and the M challenge ;-).  Of course if this =
did not work out you would have an excuse to try another combination =
next year  (many wives could not resist another romantic interlude).

Regards,  Bill Larsen