Subject: [Leica] slightly off topic
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:00:38 -0500

Fellow LUGgers:

My wife and I are retracing our honeymoon for our 25th wedding
anniversary in September.  We will be traveling to Italy and Germany.  I
want to bring a compact but somewhat complete photo outfit with two
camera bodies to shoot slides and prints and am seeking advice on what
makes a good traveling outfit.  I have both M and  R equipment but only
one M6 and one R7. Seems to me that it would be better to stick with one
type of camera system -Reflex or Rangefinder and purchase another body.
I'm leaning toward the reflex  system so that I can frame attractions
better in the viewfinder but two R cameras and various lenses are a big
price to pay in weight.  Any advice? I want to stay one step above point
and shoot solutions.

Thanks in advance,

Paul T. Collura